GREENMARINE is a lubricant concept developed by PANOLIN especially for the maritime industry, for the maritime industry, for marine applications. In accordance with the EPA Vessel General Permit-VGP 12/2013.
PANOLIN GREENMARINE consists of eco-friendly lubricants
- Fully synthetic
- Longer life span/extended oil drain intervals
- Safe lubrication even under very high load
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity, no bioaccumulation
- Reduces CO2 emissions thanks to longevity
- Do not emulsify with water
- Plattform installations (oil and gas)
- ROVs (Remote Operated Vehicles)
- Wind turbines
- Wave power generators
- Tidal power plants
PANOLIN GREENMARINE lubricants are approved by numerous OEMs and meet or exceed their specifications. PANOLIN GREENMARINE lubricants are approved by leading manufacturers of propulsion systems, deck machinery and sealing materials.